Tuesday 12 May 2009

Proposed SHaCs Invitation


I've got a slight back log of work to post, but I'm insanely busy at the moment. I have two projects on the go, I'm revisiting old projects ready for assessment in three weeks, and I'm helping out my assigned third year student for their degree show, as well as thinking about my dissertation in the back ground. Urgh.

Anyways, over easter we were set the task of designing an invitation for students from the School of Historical and Critical Studies. The invitation was for their private view of their part of the degree show. And this is what I did. Its an A3 poster that folds down into A5 panels.

Aim... To show how broad 'art' is via use of more iconic pieces.
Feedback... little bit too sixties, and too literal. I feel that I did not include enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment