Sunday 17 July 2011

Emma @ Maison Bertaux

A couple of nights back I nipped up to London for the opening night of a Haiku exhibition, in which my friend Emma Charleston (blog) was participating in. The exhibition took place in the basement gallery of Maison Bertaux, Soho; which coincidentally sells some very tasty cakes.


Emma had a fancy looking jammy dodger and I, a big fat chocolate profiterole. yuuuuum. (please excuse the filters I was playing around with that Instagram app - they looked much tastier in real life)


The exhibition consisted of several Haiku written by the same author and illustrated by three illustrators with differing styles. Below is Emma stood next to my favourite piece of hers, followed by two of her other peices.




The following pice is by one of the other artists. I didn't note their names sorry - for more information, here is Emma's post.





No comments:

Post a Comment