Sunday 17 July 2011

Internship @ Vivobarefoot

A couple of weeks back in June I completed my first internship! I spent two weeks working at Vivobarefoot for their inhouse design team. They got me doing all sorts; from designing type for a sale window, coming up with concepts for shoe displays, creating a giant twister mat for a trade fair in the US, to designing a promotional flyer. It was real eye opener to how fast paced inhouse design is, and I really appreciate the fact that they allowed me to do real work for such a short internship. The experience has boosted my confidence, and made me even more eager to see what lies next for me.

1 comment:

  1. Michael! I have found you :D Bwahaha!

    This internship sounds seriously amazing! Designing type AND a giant twister mat!!
    Have you got a taste for working in that kind of environment? Any plans for more internships/jobs??
    Update meeeee x

    ReplyDelete